ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: A Great Start to 2021
Main Scripture: 2 Timothy 3:1-7
讲员：何牧师 和 金牧师
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
1. 你是否曾被一些基督徒不相称的行为或举动所困惑或跌倒？当我们把基督教当作为一种宗教，从外到内通过一套规则和律法来教导我们向善; 还有当我们只是学习获得知识却没有行出所学的，在行为上陷入律法主义形式，似乎有一种宗教（敬虔）的外貌却没有与神建立真正的建立关系，讨论这些会带来怎样的后果和影响。
(哥林多后书 5:17; 以弗所书 2:1-2; 彼得后书 1:3-4; 罗马书 8:2, 11; 罗马书 6:16-19)
(提摩太后书 3:1-5; 罗马书 12:1-2; 罗马书 5:17)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Have you been confused or stumbled by some Christians’ mismatching actions or behaviors? Discuss the outcome and effect when we treat Christianity as a religion, which teaches us to be good through a set of rules and laws from the outside in; and when we are just acquiring knowledge but not living it out, being legalistic in our ways and having a form of religion (godliness) but no true relationship with God.
(2 Timothy 3:5-7)
2. Discuss how we are to walk in victory and reign in life from the inside out being a new creation in Christ by referring to the divine power that is within us and available to us, and Christ’s redemption reality that sets us free from being slaves of sin to slaves of righteousness for holiness.
(2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:1-2; 2 Peter 1:3-4; Romans 8:2, 11; Romans 6:16-19)
3. What sets you as a Christian apart from this fallen world, where men become lovers of themselves, money, pleasure rather than lovers of God, by explaining the choice you make to allow and not deny the power within you for your lives and lifestyles to be transformed and your mind to be renewed?
(2 Timothy 3:1-5; Romans 12:1-2; Romans 5:17)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for Pastor Daniel and Pastor Kim as they prepare and minister to the congregation via online sermon on a weekly basis.
2. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord whole heartedly as He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
3. We pray that God will take hold of the resumption of church services, pray that the Lord will guard the heart and mind of our dear brothers and sisters in faith. We believe that our Lord is the one in control, His timing never fails, as we wait upon the His will to be done and fulfilled.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. We also ask the Lord to let the family stay connect through the Word of God and also allow the children to be fed spiritually with His truth and prayers.
5. We pray for our sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy. We pray for those suffering from chronic diseases, depression, and difficulties in life. We also stretch our prayers for those who are currently unemployed, under pressure at work, and in between jobs. May the Lord bless us richly with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
6. Pray for God to lead TEC’s work and ministry to be filled with the Holy Spirit; wisdom and strength. All Glory be to God for His continuous guidance for TEC through a series of challenges in the year 2020. We commit next year’s 2021 calendar into His mighty hands, and pray that God’s goodness and grace will spread through the work of TEC.
7. We ask the Lord to bless each cell group’s prayer meeting and may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God to hear our prayers as we ask for His grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations. We shall pray in accordance with the Will of God.
8. Pray for God’s protection to be with China and the global condition of the pandemic. We ask for His mercy. He is the great God who calms the raging sea, pray for adequate supply of vaccines to help prevent, and the spread of the mutated viruses.
9. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches within the nations to be a community blessed to bless others as He leads us according to the vision He has intended for ICS.
10. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS