ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: You Are in the Hall of Faith (Part 1)
Main Scripture: Hebrews 11:30-40
讲员： 何牧师 和 金牧师
章节： 希伯来书 11:30-40
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(希伯来书 11:32-34; 士师记 6:12-15)
(创世记 17:5; 以弗所书 1:3-6; 罗马书 8:37; 希伯来书 11:33-34)
(希伯来书 11:1,6; 士师记 7:2)
English Service 英文聚会
If you are have having problems streaming, click here to download to your computer.
English Service Page Link
CG Discussion Questions:
1. What did Gideon respond and complain about when he’s called by God to save the Israelites from the Midianites? Discuss how you can relate to the fact that “God does not call the equipped and perfect, but He equips those who are called”.
(Hebrews 11:32-34; Jude 6:12-15)
2. How did Gideon become a mighty man of valor and Abraham the father of many nations when their situations seemed impossible to overcome? Discuss how God sees and believes in us as more than conquerors in the midst of crisis, despite the fact that we are not perfect.
(Genesis 17:5; Ephesians 1:3-6; Romans 8:37; Hebrews 11:33-34)
3. Discuss why you lose trust in people or struggle to have faith in God? Why did God ask Gideon to reduce the soldiers to only 300 to fight against an enormous Midianite army? How would you respond when God gives you an idea or strategy that may come across as illogical or ridiculous in the natural world to implement?
(Hebrews 11:1,6; Jude 7:2)
Weekly Prayer Points
1. May the Church be blessed by the online worship and sermon, that they shall receive grace and experience unity through Holy Spirit. Pray for the restoration of worship culture to be the center of each family, continue to pray for Church to resume soon so that we can congregate as one to worship our Lord.
2. We pray for those who have lost their passion and habits in worship during this difficult period, may the Lord’s Grace be infused in the brothers and sisters in Christ who congregate online with ICS. Pray that God will build a firm foundation in their hearts of worship.
3. Pray for our Senior Pastor and church staff as they prepare for the resuming of the Sunday services, while we also ask the Lord to lead them through the whole process of preparation. We pray for God’s wisdom and strength upon them and may they be equipped for new norm.
4. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life.
5. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are going through sickness, sorrow, and difficulties in life, we also pray for those who are still waiting for work opportunities or encountering changes in the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
6. Pray for God to lead all the ongoing and upcoming activities administered by TEC. We pray for His promises to be fulfilled in the works they’ve done, may His wisdom rest upon each of the TEC staff, and their work shall channel His Gospel.
7. We ask the Lord to give strength to help our brothers and sisters in Christ, help them build a strong prayer life and ignite ICS’s passion for prayers.
8. Pray for the development of the pandemic, we ask the Lord to help the affected countries to stop the spread of the virus, pray for the restoration of the world economy, businesses, public transportation be back to normalcy, as well as families to be reunited. Pray for God’s mercy to also help restore the relationship between China and the United States.
9. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
求神按着祂给 ICS 的话语带领我们去到各国为祂建立教会。
10. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS