ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: Balancing Godliness and Riches
Main Scripture: 1 Timothy 6:1-12, 17-19
讲员：何牧师 和 金牧师
章节： 提摩太前书 6:1-12, 17-19
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
1. 为什么教会中通常会有缺失一个特别年龄层群体的趋势 – 18-35岁的年轻的职场人士？解释我们为什么不应该依靠无定的钱财，特别是经历过金融/财务危机或职业生涯低迷的人们，而只要依靠那厚赐百物给我们享受的神。
(提摩太前书 6:17; 申命记 8:12-13, 17-18; 哥林多后书 8:9; 诗篇 34:10)
(提摩太前书 6:1-2; 撒母耳记上 29:5)
(提摩太前书 6:9-10; 提摩太前书 6:6-7; 腓立比书 4:12-13)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
1. Why is there a tendency of a missing age group with young working adults (18-35 years old) in churches? Explain why we should not be trusting in uncertain riches especially through financial crisis or career disruption experiences, but to trust in the living God, who gives us richly all things to enjoy.
(1 Timothy 6:17; Deuteronomy 8:12-13, 17-18; 2 Corinthians 8:9; Psalms 34:10)
2. How should we behave in working under the authority of Christian and Pre-believer employers/bosses in order for our godliness to be seen? Discuss the lessons you have learnt from David’s acknowledgement that King Saul is God’s anointed and not trying to outshine his king/boss who is threatened with insecurity nor taking the matter into his own hand.
(1 Timothy 6:1-2; 1 Samuel 29:5)
3. What is our soul made up of? Knowing that the soul of man is the unrenewed part of us although we are born-again Christians, discuss if you have been a good keeper of your soul or what kind of person you have become in the course of your pursuit for success and riches with reference to your relationship with God and the family. Explain what the key is for you to have balancing godliness and riches.
(1 Timothy 6:9-10; 1 Timothy 6:6-7; Philippians 4:12-13)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord wholeheartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. Praise the Lord as more churches reopen progressively and have started congregating. We continue to pray for ICS and other international churches, may God’s mercy be upon them and they may resume to regular services soon; everything shall be lifted to His mighty hands.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His Word and Grace speak into their spiritual life and they can have a transformed life. Pray for wisdom and strength to be upon all the leaders and teachers serving in Kids Church, we also ask for protection to be upon the children’s ongoing safety and health.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life; we also pray for those who have returned to their work and also encountering changes within the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
5. Pray for the International 3E Fair organized by TEC from the 12 to 13 September, may God anoint each TEC staff, as they prepare for this fruitful event. We also pray God’s great provision in bringing in more volunteers and participants to this 3E fair, so that all aspects of the event shall operate smoothly.
求主帮助9月12至13号的3E (3业) 活动，愿主带领TEC，求圣灵恩膏TEC的同工们，我们期待主的帮助，更多的志愿者和参与者来，准备工作顺利进行。
6. We ask the Lord to lead the prayer life of each cell group in ICS, may the Lord help our brothers and sisters in Christ to build strong prayer life and ignite their passion for prayers within. As strong prayer warriors, we will grow in obedience towards His calling.
7. Pray for the development of the pandemic, we ask the Lord to help the affected countries to stop the spread of the virus. As the severity of the virus increases, we ask for God to be merciful, as more of His people cry out for salvation. Creator of this world they long to be saved by your Grace, may God use your people greatly to save mankind!
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS