ICS Online Service
Join our online service as we prepare the following online agenda so that you will still be able to connect with ICS during this period. ICS continues to minister to fellow Christians and Church members through our Praise and Worship, studying the Word of God via online sermons (both audio and video), questions and answers, and also prayer requests.
欢迎参加 ICS 线上聚会。我们致力于提供以下的聚会流程，协助你在这段期间连结ICS ，让我们与你同行。ICS会持续地透过线上主日信息（音频、影音）。包括赞美敬拜，读经，问题讨论，代祷，来服事基督肢体和教会家人们。
Today’s Sunday Service
Speaker: Pastor Daniel Ho and Pastor Kim
Title: What Pleases God? (Part 3) – Righteousness: Religion or Reality
Main Scripture: Hebrews 11:4-6
讲员： 何牧师 和 金牧师
讲题： 什么能得上帝的喜悦？(第三部分) – 公义: 宗教还是事实
章节： 希伯来书 11:4-6
ICS thank you for your Giving.
Chinese Service 中文聚会
Chinese Service 中文聚会 Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
(希伯来书 11:5; 创世记 5:21-24; 阿摩司书 3:3)
(希伯来书 11:6; 创世记 6:5; 提摩太后书 3:1-3; 马太福音 6:33)
(路加福音11:2; 罗马书8:14; 帖撒罗尼迦前书5:19-21; 以弗所书4:30)
English Service 英文聚会
English Service Page Link (access and/or download here)
For the password, please click here.
CG Discussion Questions:
1. Explain how Enoch could walk together with God by faith for 300 years and what must he have come to agreement with and done right for God to take him away without experiencing death. Discuss the redemption realities in the New Testament time that can help us with our identities and to walk closer to God than Enoch did, with reference to the finished work of Jesus, Word of God and Holy Spirit.
(Hebrews 11:5; Genesis 5:21-24; Amos 3:3)
2. Discuss how to place God as the top priority in our lives like Enoch, especially when we have free will to choose while living in this fallen, degrading and rebellious world. How does walking with God in the same direction look like as compared to when Christianity becomes a religion in our lives?
(Hebrews 11:6; Genesis 6:5; 2 Timothy 3:1-3; Matthew 6:33)
3. What are the hindrances for us to live out a consecrated life? How should we be walking in agreement with God in His plan for our lives? Discuss your walk of faith where God leads you to operate in the spiritual gifts to minister to others, particularly your reaction when there is a prompting or stirring in your heart by the Holy Spirit.
(Luke 11:2; Romans 8:14; 1 Thessalonians 5:19-21; Ephesians 4:30)
Having problems watching or listening?
If you are experiencing difficulty watching or listening to our online services, kindly try the following solutions:
1. If you can, try to avoid watching or listening through our website on peak hours which is on Sundays from 7am to 12noon.
如果您可以的话，建议您避开网页的高峰期（每周日早上7:00点 至 中午12:00点）观看线上聚会。
2. You can download the video or audio file to your laptops or desktops first and listen at your convenient time. Approximate download time is 8-15 minutes for the video file and 4-10 minutes for the audio file but it may take longer depending on the connection.
3. If you have VPN, you can watch the sermons via our Youtube Channel.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Weekly Prayer Points
1. Pray for the Lord’s anointing and Holy Spirit moves among our online service and worship sessions. May we worship the Lord wholeheartedly as the He desires, pray for God’s grace to fill up our longing hearts.
2. We pray for ICS and other international churches, may God’s mercy be upon them and they may resume to regular services soon; everything shall be lifted to His mighty hands. Lord Almighty, please strengthen the hearts and souls of our brothers and sisters in Christ, lift them up from exhaustion, renew their hearts to persevere for a consecrated life with God, and be able to develop the habit of bible reading, devotion time, and prayer.
3. We continue to ask the Lord to guide ICS Kids Church, Anchor Youth, and Cell Groups online meetings. By connecting online, may His word and grace speak into their spiritual life and they may have a transformed life.
4. We pray for our brothers and sisters in Christ who are recovering from chemotherapy, chronic diseases, surgeries, sorrows, and difficulties in life; we also pray for those who have returned to their work and also encountering changes within the marketplace. May the Lord provide for our needs abundantly, bless us with wisdom and in strength, as we believe God’s grace is always sufficient for us!
5. Pray for the Lord to lead the team of ICS and TEC and be filled with the Holy Spirit; may their act of service and obedience towards God’s leadership pleases Him, pray for His heavenly wisdom and strength to be upon the staffs.
6. We ask the Lord to lead the prayer life of each cell group in ICS, may the Lord ignite their passion for prayers and make us strong prayer warriors within ICS. We pray for God’s grace to be upon those who are sick, facing a crisis, churches, and the nations.
求主亲自带领并接纳每个小组的祷告会, 愿主把祷告的火灌注在ICS教会里。使我们成为祷告的勇士。我们为所有病人，在危机中的肢体代祷, 为教会和国家呼求主的恩典。
7. Pray for the development of the pandemic; God’s protection to be with China, pray that the spread of flu and COVID virus will be under control during the change of seasons. May the Lord show mercy towards those who have been impacted by the pandemic and pray a prayer of blessings upon them. God the ruler of this world, pray that His grace shall be rested on the poor countries and the poor.
8. Pray that God will guide us in building up new churches in the nations He leads us to according to the word God has given ICS.
9. Pray for In Christ Singapore, Pastor Sandra Westerdahl, board members, church staff, volunteers and their family members. Pray that God will draw new visitors and former ICS members back to worship and serve Him.
请为新加坡分会，Sandra Westerdahl 牧师，董事会成员，志愿者以及其家庭成员代祷。求神吸引新成员和过去 ICS 的成员加入敬拜和事奉的行列。
Continue To Follow ICS